How can you align your IT investments with your business objectives? Many companies are considering Managed Services as a solution to accomplish this and reduce costs at the same time.
We’ve discovered that there are several critical challenges that need to be managed to outsource successfully:
Managed Services often requires complete organizational change for IT
Many times, Managed Services expectations are out-of-line with the organization’s readiness
The pervasiveness of technology throughout the business makes managed services difficult
IT is required to formalize historically organic processes and relationships, which can lead to an overall loss of flexibility of IT operations
IT organizations are dynamic and have ever-changing requirements making long-term planning of managed services difficult
Definition of IT success should evolve to include fiscal and supply considerations
The most common question your organization faces is how and what to outsource; and whether or not managed services solution is an effective way to reduce IT costs in order to meet your business goals.
Myanmar Inspirations' Managed Services Strategy Solution can help you answer these questions and face these challenges. At the core of this solution are our Managed Services Strategy services, designed to help you assess and define managed services options from decision through operation.
Our Managed Services Strategy include:
- Sourcing strategy development and readiness assessment
- Managed Services program office:vendor selection, contract review and negotiation
- Development of managed services a roadmap, including business case, risks and ROI analysis
- Determination of the most effective form of managed services
- Transition planning: Service level agreements, contract negotiations, program management, vendor management, and communications planning
- Retained organization design
If you would like to find out how our Managed Services Strategy can help you align your IT investments with your business objectives, Letís talk!